Cat's Claw Tea Health Benefits
- Boasts antioxidant properties
- Contains quinic acid esters
- May promote a healthy gut
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
- Recommended temperature: 205°
- Cover and steep to taste.
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
What is Cat’s Claw?
A prolific, woody vine that flowers bright yellow and grows in the tropical regions of Central and South America, Cat’s Claw is named after its thorns that resemble a cat’s claw. It’s an ancient plant that began cultivating a reputation for assisting with numerous ailments way back during the Inca civilization. Historically it was used for basic but all around health concerns related to inflammation and viral infections. Today, Cat’s Claw’s’ uses have expanded. Current practitioners intend all kinds of results when prescribing Cat’s Claw.