Breathing Relief Tea
- Based on an ancient formula used for generations in and around the mountains of Lebanon.*
- Helps soothe the throat, bronchial system, and sinuses.*
- This gentle, tasty formula moistens and soothes, while delivering nature’s finest herbal support.*
- This tea consists of fourteen healthy herbs.*
- Bell Lifestyle Breathing Relief Tea also provides effectiver support for smokers.*
† Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: Caraway (seed), Mullein (leaf), Cardamom (seed), Horehound (whole), Eucalyptus (leaf), Bitter fennel (seed), Fenugreek (seed), Lungwort (herb), Rosemary (leaf), Anise (seed), Hyssop (herb), Peppermint (leaf), Oregano (leaf), Thyme (leaf).
Caraway seed is native to Asia, Europe and North Africa. Caraway is renowned for supporting the bronchial system and digestive system. Blessed with many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, Caraway seed has the perfect natural combination of nutrients for the throat, bronchial system and lungs.*
Lungwort is a genus of flowering plants native to Europe and Western Asia, also known as pulmonaria. Supportive to the lungs and great for bronchial detoxification, lungwort also has antioxidant properties. As an added benefit, this therapeutic herb has a protective effect on the gastrointestinal system.*
Eucalyptus is a tree native to Australia. There are actually over 400 species of the tree. The leaves of the eucalyptus tree are used for their medicinal properties. The oil from the leaves contains approximately 70-85% eucalyptol. Eucalyptus oil possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties.*
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.